Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tick Tock Said the Clock

The past few months have seen us scurrying about like rats in a maze trying to get all our visa applications done on time. Well, the months of Jan and Feb anyways. March was the month of the ticking and tocking as the clock wound down to the day we had to be out of the country if our new visas failed to come through. April continued on in the same vein, with April 6th quickly approaching (the last day of our visa.) For some reason, we just never bought tickets home. That reason of course being God telling us to wait. So wait we did. Right through April 6th and into April 7th. Which is when we learned we would be able to stay. Haahaa. God doesn't mess around when He wants you to trust Him, He is going to make darn-tutting sure you are trusting Him. Every step of the way. Though I do have to say, we handled the stress pretty well all things considered haha. I, Lisa, had one day where I just wanted to KNOW. See, we knew my visa had come through by the end of March, so we were just waiting for Aaron's. Cause mine is no good with out his, I most certainly would not be staying here with out him!! Where he goes I go!!! :D 
 So yes, we have visas. And yes we will be staying here for the next year. We must be out of New Zealand by March 25th 2012. Just in time for me to turn 30. What happens after that is still up in the air in terms of small details. At least we have a large scale plan, go get our stuff, move it to Nashville, find a place to live, find a job, and Aaron doing his apprenticeship. how that all is going to happen, we have no idea yet. But hey, we got a year to figure it out now. That is a huge relief haha. And God has brought us this far, He will bring us in on the details once He deems us ready. Till then, we are just going to enjoy being here, with each other. And keep trucking on what He has for us in this moment, in this place. No sense worrying about what needs to be done tomorrow, when God already has the plan and you can just wait to Him to pass the word on down to us. :) 
 Also, I have decided we are the worst bloggers in the history of blogging. But hey, I think there are worse things to be the worst at.. don't you agree???
 Also, I was going to add a picture, but it won't let me. So this shall be a plain and bland post. I apologize on behalf of my worthless internet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment